We are an adults-only forum where visual artists can share and discuss their work.
Our content includes fictional depictions of violence, nudity, and death.
You must be at least 18 to join.
I'm your host, Nyghtfall3D.
Launched February 24, 2023, we are an adults-only message board where visual artists can share and discuss their work. Though we welcome traditional art (sketches, drawings, paintings) our primary focus is on computer-generated, 3D-rendered images made with apps like Daz Studio, Poser, and Blender.
If you prefer writing than rendering, we also have a section for writers. Details are outlined in the forum structure below.
PiP offers a vibrant, forum-based community environment where freedom of expression is valued and mature art can be enjoyed with as few restrictions as possible. The content here is created by adults, for adults.
We welcome a wide range of subjects, including portraits, landscapes, still life, transportation, pin-ups, nudity, violence, and death.
As an artist, you can post whatever you want as long as it doesn't violate our ToS.
As a viewer, you must be prepared to see content you may find distasteful. Rest assured, none of it is real.
Our name means that none of our work involves real people or other lifeforms. Only fictional characters are harmed in the extreme work that's shared here.
Because of the adult nature of the site, and to protect member privacy, registration is required to access its content. You must use a valid email address. You'll be sent a confirmation email after your registration is manually approved.
I want to maintain a friendly atmosphere here. I also want to keep unsavory elements out. The registration form has an anti-spam measure built in. As an extra layer of precaution, your first few posts will require moderator approval by me. Once I've verified you're human, you'll be granted standard access.
NOTE: Promotion to standard access is not instantaneous. The system runs an hourly event that automatically promotes users who've met the requisite number of approved posts.
Our forum structure is laid out as follows:
- Site News
-- Questions and Suggestions
- Introductions (Introduce yourself and let us get to know you!)
- Café (Open discussion. Please remember we are not a debate club.)
Galleries (Reserved for original member artwork and viewer
- Digital Art (Computer-generated images created with apps like Daz, Poser, and Blender.)
- Traditional Art (Sketches, drawings, and paintings)
- Image of the Month (Celebrating extraordinary work by member artists as chosen by their peers.)
- Nuts and Bolts (Project drafts and works in progress.)
- Tips and Tricks (Tutorials, tips, tricks, and other advice.)
- Links and Resources (Links to art-related sites and resources. )
- Short Stories (Text-only short fiction up to 15,000 words. Longer stories are welcome, but please include chapter breaks as desired.)
If you have any questions you'd like answered before registering, you can e-mail me via the Contact Us link on the bottom-right of your screen. If viewing and sharing original art sounds appealing, then I invite you to join us, hope you enjoy your stay, and thank you for visiting!